Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

What better way to bring in the Fall season than with some yummy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies? Made these just today and they taste exactly like fall! 

Here is the recipe:

3/4 C butter                                                  1/2 C white sugar
1 C brown sugar                                           1 t vanilla
1 egg                                                             15 oz of pumpkin (the kind in a can in the 
2 C flour                                                        1 C oatmeal                       baking aisle) 
1 t cinnamon                                                  1/2 t cloves
1/2 t salt                                                        1/4 t nutmeg
1 t baking soda                                              12 oz chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar together. Add wet ingredients. Then add the dry ingredients. Mix well, and then fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes
Enjoy a taste of fall! 

I'm linking up with these blogs! Check them out!  Link Parties!  Katherine's Corner Link Party A Diamond in the Stuff






16 comments:

  1. These look delicious...YUM! I will try these sometimes soon! Thanks for sharing...have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about these sounds sooo delicious! I would love it if you would share your recipe here:
    http://www.oneartsymama.com/2012/09/shine-on-fridays-45-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check you link out!

      Delete
  3. Oh those look yummy! I'm super excited for Fall and any and everything Pumpkin related! New follower from Fabulous Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I love anything pumpkin too!

      Delete
  4. Those look so delicious! I'm a new follower from the Sunday Social, and I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definitely have to check your blog out!

      Delete
  5. These delish yummies are featured at Katherines corner today. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit this week as I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day . xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! and thanks for all your encouragement with my blog.

      Delete
  6. This is a fantastic recipe!
    Would you consider linking this up at my Pinworthy Projects Party? I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely make a visit over and link up!

      Delete
  7. This looks fantastic. My Mom makes chocolate chip cookies. I wonder if she'd like to try making these cookies? Pinning this recipe also. Would love to have you come and share this yummy looking confection at our Pumpkin Linky Party which will be open all month! Best wishes, Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2012/09/thirty-days-of-pumpkins.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh! A pumpkin linky party? I'm in!

      Delete
  8. What's WHITE in this POST???????????????

    ReplyDelete