Here is a quick tutorial below on how to make these cute little cupcakes! Perfect for parties, church, guests, or just for fun!
1. Start by making a batch of mini cupcakes. I just used a box of white cake mix from ALDI.
2. Next, using a knife, frost a thin layer of frosting on the top of the cupcake.
3. Using an icing decorating bag and star tip, pipe a ring of frosting around the edge of the cupcake on top of the thin layer.
4. Begin piping little stars all over the cupcake filling in the entire space within the circle of frosting. (see picture below.)
5. Add a chocolate chip to the top.
I used a 10 inch Wilton cake decorating bag. They also come in Disposables.
I'm linking up with these blogs! Check them out! Link Parties!