Here's a fun way to use up some paint chips! We have TONS of these lying around from when we bought our house and were deciding on room colors. Follow the directions below to make your own fun and whimsical paint chip flower!
1. Start with a long paint chip.
2. Cut narrow slits in the chip about 3/4ths of the way through.
3. Begin rolling the chip up with the colors on the inside. I wanted the center of the flower to be lighter so I started rolling from the lighter end.
4. Secure the base with a dab of glue from a hot glue gun.
5. Begin carefully bending and curling the 'petals' back.
6. Open to desired length.
There you go! I think these would be perfect for birthday party, shower, or 4th of July decorations. How fun would it be to make a bunch, attach to floral wire, and then make a bouquet or add to an existing arrangement?!
I'm linking up with these blogs! Check them out! Link Parties!