Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Turkey Fun


Today's post is a little more on the whimsical side and has absolutely nothing to do with crafts or baking.....maybe grilling.....but we won't go there. I grew up in a place where the only wild life I saw was flat as a pancake on our busy road. Consequently, the below is a novelty to me. I am having a blast living in a more rural area now!


Our neighbor's turkeys make a trek every morning and evening from their farm over to our place to eat up our bugs. Lately they've been getting a little bold and have been taking advantage of our beautiful red deck. In my personal opinion, they're just asking for it hopping about on our grill. Though, what they lack in brains they make up for in personality so we get a pretty big kick out of watching them.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment