Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cute Pink Dress Card

If you've been following my blog, you may have already seen this dress card before, but I love the pattern so much that when I made another one, I just had to post it again! I love the fact that it is 3D and that using different paper gives it a totally different look! I used this for a Christmas thank you card back in late December.


If you are interested in the pattern to make a dress card of your own click here.

Also here is some lovely paper below that would make some pretty cards! 






3 comments:

  1. stopped by to check out your blog and all the dresses are so cute. this one is my favorite one . i have to get the pattern for this one. and make it . thank you os very much for sharing your ideas and patterns, Have a Blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi janelle, i would love to get emails from you blog i dont see anywhere to sign up for that .could you tell me where to go and how to do that. thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah!

      Glad you enjoy the blog! I finally added a 'Follow by Email' option. It should be under the google followers (with all the people's pictures) in the far right column. Hope that helps! Let me know if it doesn't work. - I'm just figuring out that feature myself! :)

      Have a great day!

      Delete