Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tea lately

Often on blogs I will see posts the author has written about what they have been wishing for lately from their internet perusing, or what they have been listening to lately on their playlists or even what they have been wearing. Well this post my friends, is about what I have been drinking lately! I love tea - especially white tea - and was given this loose leaf tea for my birthday a few weeks ago. 


It is white ginger pear and is so yummy! I love it! It works great with my tea ducky infuser which I talked about here

What are your favorite teas? Do you drink loose leaf tea or stick to tea bags? 

Check out Tea fore's loose leaf teas here

linking up with http://katherinescorner.com/ this week

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try that one, I am a tea nut. I counted recently 26 or more varieties in my pantry. Hope you will join us today at the Anything Goes linky.

    ReplyDelete