Hello and happy Monday! I have another card template and tutorial here for you! A while back I posted pictures of some purse cards I had made and I am finally getting a post up with step by step instructions!
Click through for instructions.
1. First cut out your pattern. The markings are in centimeters. Next trace the pattern piece out on your card paper as pictured below. You could also trace the pattern with the wider end on a fold. Which ever way you prefer!
2. Then cut out your purse base and fold as pictured.
3. Now you need the 'decorative material.' Use the same pattern to trace out two separate trapezoids on patterned paper. You can glue these right to the purse base if you wish. I trimmed of a tiny bit from each side so my brown paper shows around the edges.
4. Glue the patterned pieces to your purse base. If you wish you can cut the tops of the shapes with patterned scissors. I used a scalloped shape.
5. Now add your purse handle. I did this by peeling back some of the decorative paper, adding lots of glue, (I just use a glue stick) and sandwich the ribbon between the two pieces of paper. NOTE: The ribbon is between the brown purse base paper and the decorative paper.
6. Flip the card around and add a button or some other embellishment to the front for decoration.
Linking up with these great blogs!