Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cleaning and Organizing and Featured

Well, today my little one is with his Oma and I am in the process of loading up on protein and tea in anticipation of getting a lot done! I am hoping to do some grocery shopping and cleaning and organizing that you just can't do with an active almost-one-year old that only takes a half hour nap. I can already feel my brain becoming more organized!

Also I am excited to let you know my purse card tutorial from last week was featured on Judy's blog, www.diybydesign.blogspot.com Check it out HERE



Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get a lot done! I know the feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually able to get everything on my checklist done! That hardly EVER happens anymore. Hope you had a good day too!

      Delete