Friday, November 21, 2014

Fun Friday Finds {Transitioning from Fall to Christmas Decor}

This picture caught my eye on pinterest a few days ago. I love the dark wood buffet, glass bowl, and tea lights, things that we already have in our house. I love keeping my eye out for new ways to decorate with things I already have. This would be a great look for fall and winter/Christmas. I  have containers right now with gourds, acorns, and pine cones in them and it is neat to see that I can just swap out the gourds and acorns for greenery and ornaments for Christmas. 

With a little one at large I probably won't be using real tea candles but I think our 'fake' LED tea lights will work great for something like this. 


As you can see this is not my picture. It comes from www.redheadcandecorate.com. So go visit her website and check out her decorating tips. I love her kitchen before and after pictures here Kitchen Redo

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment