Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Flower Arrangement

Today is December first! I love the Christmas season and am so excited it is finally here! I can't believe this will be my husband's and my fifth Christmas! We have now been married for OVER four years. Crazy how time flies! 

Here's a fun little arrangement I made right after I got married.We had a pretty tight budget so everything in this arrangement except for the two roses was collected on some of our winter walks through the woods. The greenery, berries, and pine cone are all real! I wasn't blogging at the time so I don't have a step by step tutorial but I thought it would be fun to share what  you can make with just the things you can collect in the woods for free! 


I hope you all are enjoying decorating for Christmas! After fall, it is my most favorite season/holiday to decorate for!

Linking up with these great blogs!


2 comments:

  1. Using what you find is a wonderful way to decorate and this time of year lends itself to evergreen smells. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope you are enjoying this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete