Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Winter Walk

Posting has been a little scarce this month. We've been spending more time with family and trying to get things done around our home. We were able to get out for a walk as a family and we enjoyed walking on some historic trails near us. My little one was enthralled with some joggers that passed by us in the below picture.

Christmas came so fast this year! Hard to believe it is next week already! I am looking forward to spending time with family and watching my little one's reactions to everything. He should actually be awake this year instead of sleeping the day away like last year.



2 comments:

  1. Time flies, especially when you are having fun. Like that shade of red you are wearing. Reminds me that I need a coat in that color.

    Glad you joined us at the Wake Up Wednesday linky party.

    Party co-host,
    Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love wearing red in the winter time! It helps keep things cheerful. Thank you for hosting the linky party!

      Delete