Thursday, January 8, 2015

Card Challenge # 22

This week I am participating in the card challenge over at alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com. We were given this sketch below to use in creating a card. It was so much fun to be given a template to follow!


I used the sketch as well as the suggested colors in my card. This was such a helpful idea as sometimes I sit down and want to make a card but am stumped as to how to arrange all the colors and paper. 



To view the template on the blog and the other cards that were made hop on over to the challenge page Here


5 comments:

  1. Yellow is such a HAPPY color, I LOVE it...and I love your sweet card with the bird too..So very fitting with your blog too. So glad that you found your way over to The Challenge on Lesley Croghan's blog! Thanks so very much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bird cards and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and I love all the yellow...so bright and cheerful with your sweet little bird. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful and pretty card! Sweet bird and flowers. Thanks for playing at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. The sunflowers and the colours are wonderful!!! Thanks for playing at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete