Monday, February 9, 2015

Cleaning Chart

Last month I shared my menu board. If you missed it you can check it out HERE. I thought it would be fun today to share my cleaning chart! Cleaning is like cooking for me. I don't really like doing it, but I LOVE completing checklists. So I made a cleaning checklist that includes everything I don't like doing. You won't find laundry or dishes on this chart because if I don't do those we won't have any dishes to use or clothes to wear....so I don't have a hard time completing those tasks. 

A lot of cleaning charts I saw online had different tasks to be completed on different days. I knew that wouldn't work for me because sometimes things come up and I spend a whole day with my son at the doctor's or at an unexpected family outing etc. 

This chart has a list of things to be completed each week, every two weeks, and every month. I love it because if things come up at the beginning of the week I have till the end of the week to complete everything without feeling guilty. Also, if I am motivated and have tons of energy at the beginning of the week I am able to get everything done, check it off, and start on the biweekly tasks.


I like making up my own chart because I can cater it to specific needs. As you can see I have 'sweep floors' on there twice a week to help me to remember to sweep throughout the week. I can never remember to empty our vacuum so I have that on there to be checked off as well.

It's not a super clear picture but thought it would still be fun to share. 

Hope you are accomplishing all of your house cleaning endeavors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment