For Valentine's Day I made these yummy Oreo Truffle Balls! These were really popular to make when I was in college and I thought it was time to make them again!
The ingredients are the following: 1 package of oreos, 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, and chocolate chips to melt.
1. Crush the entire package of oreos until they are in powder form.
2. Mix with cream cheese until well blended.
3. Form balls with the oreo and cream cheese mixture.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
5. Dunk oreo balls in the melted chocolate until coated and place on a cooling rack or wax paper to harden.
6. If you wish, melt white chocolate chips, place in plastic sandwich bag, cut the end, and drizzle over the chocolate balls.
These are to DIE for!
Hope you enjoy making some of your own!