Monday, March 9, 2015

Easter Tablescape and Easter Egg Holders


I had fun a week or so ago figuring out an Easter tablescape! I don't have a ton of different sets of dishes - I don't even have the space for them! But thankfully my china is pretty neutral and can be used with almost any color scheme. I used spring colored scrapbook paper to add color to my table. 


I also made a set of Easter egg holders! It was a lot of fun and I even had a cake stand with matching ribbon to put them on! 


Here is a close up of the origami egg holders. They were pretty simple to make and you can see the video I used to make them HERE


You can purchase these adorable Easter egg holders from my Etsy Shop. Hop on over and take a look! 


Enjoy!

Linking up with betweennapsontheporch.net

7 comments:

  1. OMG, those egg holders are adorable! Thanks for linking up at Thursday Favorite Things, can't wait to see what you'll share next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the Thursday Favorite Things link up!

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable! Sharing and pinning:) Found you through Coastal Charm's Linky:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for pinning! Love her link parties!

      Delete
  3. Love the Easter egg holders, so pretty Thanks for sharing this on Fabulous Friday
    Maria

    ReplyDelete