Monday, March 16, 2015

Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers

Have you seen these origami pinwheels? I don't think I have ever made one before and I had a lot of fun looking up the instructions and making some of my own! I already had tiny origami paper that I had purchased awhile back in Fort Lee, New Jersey. If you haven't been there you should go! If you are heading there from Jersey, it is the last exit before the George Washington Bridge. It always freaked us out that we were going to miss it and accidentally drive into New York City! They have a huge oriental grocery store and mall there. At New Years you can actually go and watch them pound mochi! My family bought a huge slab of it one year. But anyway, at this mall I purchased some tiny origami and it ended up being perfect for making these pinwheels. 


I attached them to tiny wooden sticks and glued a little round circle to the centers


You can purchase these if you wish from my Etsy Shop Here!


4 comments: