Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Origami Swallowtail Butterflies

I've been wanting to make some origami butterflies. Most of the ones I see are quite abstract looking. I was excited to find a video HERE to make these lovely swallowtail butterflies! It took a little while to catch on and since I used scrapbook paper instead of origami paper I did one less step for the body of the butterfly. They looked better just folded as they are. 


Hope you enjoyed looking at my latest project! I actually have these for sale on my Etsy shop HERE
So if you don't wish to watch the video and fold your own you can still have some beautiful origami butterflies! 


These would look great embellishing cards, invitations or attached to a stick and used as cupcake toppers! 


1 comment:

  1. these are lovely. Butterflies are one of my favorite things. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete