Thursday, May 21, 2015

Some New Cards and Happy News

My card making has taken a little hit these past few months. I finally was able to make this set of three cards for Mother's Day. For my Mom, Mother-in-Law, and Grandmother. I used some glass beads that I purchased from a bead shop in the next town over from us. (they are the square purple ones on the top card) My little one sat on my lap with me and 'helped'. 


My little one is learning to sit and 'craft' at the table with me. It is a lot of fun! It will be even more fun in November when his little brother joins us! That is my reason for things being a little scarce lately. That morning sickness really hit hard this time around. It has finally left the 24/7 stage and I am so thankful for some relief! 

We are so excited to meet (and announce) this 4th member of our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment