Friday, June 12, 2015

Fun Friday Finds {Dark Chocolate Pomegranate}

Have you ever had these? They are SO good! I believe they are from Costco. I was given these many many months ago and I hadn't opened them until just a few days ago. I am so glad I waited because normally these taste amazing, but when you are pregnant, they are out of this world!  Of course they are pure sugar but it doesn't hurt in little bits right? :) 

For my first pregnancy I had gestational diabetes and it was rough. It was the first time in my life that I had ever gone on a diet and that was one hungry pregnancy. This time around I do not have gestational diabetes, (at least not yet) and it has been wonderful! Ever since that first pregnancy I have really been evaluating the way I eat and have actually been able to stick pretty close to the changes I made back then for the past two years. It has been nice though, when the cravings hit (especially after not eating much the first trimester) to be able to eat a few 'fun' things. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment