Tuesday, June 2, 2015

White Peach Mango Tea

White tea is a great tea for summer. It is light tasting, usually fruit flavored, and has little caffeine. It is a little harder to find in prepackaged teabags so I was really excited to see that Lipton has a white tea flavor available in local grocery stores. This particular tea is rather 'leafy' tasting. Maybe I am a little biased as I buy most of my white teas in the loose leaf form. This is a great go to tea though if you are in the mood for white tea but don't want to mess with the loose leaves in your tea infuser. 


What are some of your favorite summer teas?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the white peach tea , at my last Fabulous Friday Party, I have been in Italy and just got back and ready to Party again, hope to see you at my party this weekend, starts tonight and goes until next week! Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete