Friday, November 13, 2015

Brown Urn

This is one of my favorite pieces to decorate with! I first saw this urn in 2010 before I even got married! It was more than I wanted to spend at the time so I didn't purchase it. Imagine my delight when three years later I found it in the clearance aisle! (albeit with a few dings) I immediately got it and brought it home and was thrilled that after a few pushes from the inside the dings popped out and it looked as good as new! 


It is quite big and perfect for a corner floor arrangement which is what I used it for until my first little one was born. Then it was placed up on a table or in the hallway upstairs depending on my decor at the time. 

Just thought it would be fun to share this little find and one of my favorite decorating pieces with you! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment