Monday, January 11, 2016

Snowflake Origami

Hello January! January is a hard month. After the warmth of summer, the pumpkin spice lattes of fall, and the cheer of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years in quick succession, mid January can lead to some dismal days. Especially if you are in New England and still have the winter months of February and March to endure. ha ha. I was excited to find this winter project. Snowflake origami! 


I love Christmas decorating but with two little ones now I need to get as much clutter out of the way as possible. These snowflakes are perfect for window hanging, banners and even to attach on cards for a winter cheer up card.


This snowflake is a little more involved to make and starts out with a hexagon base instead of a square base so I didn't include the instructions here on the blog. However if you wish to make your own you can see the instructions I followed HERE. For a more involved object I was impressed at how clear they were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment