Monday, January 16, 2017

Teacups!

I love teacups! On a recent trip to my parents' home, I had a lot of fun looking through some of my mom's tea cups. These four were made in Japan. So they are not your typical English Royal Albert ware. :) I love how these particular ones stand on little feet and have little bubbles for handles. 


I love how this one has a multifaceted surface. Sort of a geometric design with pink floral decor.


I was suppose to take this one home with me. Can you believe I forgot? I'll have to bring it back next time! 

9 comments:

  1. You showed some truly beautiful teacups- and teacups are my most favorite things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sure are some beautiful teacups. <3 I love their handles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty teacups! I borrow my Mom's teacups regularly. Sometimes I keep a few longer than others! LOL Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful and unusual looking! The colors are perfect for a Romantic Valentine's tea party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The little feet are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janelle, It's good to be reminded that many makers produced tea cups. Certainly not a traditional look but very interesting. A reason to visit your Mom again. That is good. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete