Monday, February 20, 2017

Geese Adventure

A while back while we were away for Christmas, we took a walk up to some fields behind my parents' house. We were actually trying out my brother's new drone (and hoping to scare some geese with it) To our delight the field was full of geese! The drone didn't faze them too much, but a bunch of people kicking a big red ball did!

The geese flew right in front of the sunset. My camera book said to never look through your camera at the sun, so of course I had to take a sun picture. I was thrilled with how this turned out as I just held up the camera and pressed the button without looking through. I didn't even realize my son was in the shot looking at the geese until I got home and got the picture loaded on the computer. 


I hope you all get your fill of chasing geese too!

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete