Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine's Day Tablescape

I've been having fun planning out this little tablescape for Valentine's Day. A month or so ago I invested in a few new dishes. Not a whole set, but just a few to switch things up a bit. I am really excited about them! They are elegant, lacy, and white. They are perfect for making tablescapes and pair really nicely with glass plates and my china set.


I wanted to decorate the table for valentine's day but I didn't want it to have that neon pink and red dollar store look.  I used a cream tablecloth, white and clear glass plates, crystal goblets, and my everyday silverware (not that I have another set or anything) :) for this table. 


Here are the candy favors I made earlier at each place setting. 


I am getting a little more comfortable with the macro setting on my camera. 


The birdcage is part of my little girl's bedroom decor and it was perfect for the table. I am looking forward to using it for some spring tablescapes too! I just went out side and got a few sticks and stuck on these plastic roses that I have had for a while but haven't gotten a chance to use yet. 



Hopefully the kids will do ok with a tablecloth at the table. If not, at least I got a picture now! :)



Linking up with



3 comments:

  1. Your table is very soft and pretty. Love the bird cage idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is feminine and very appealing. The bird cage makes a great statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty with the all white and then the small amounts of deep colors. I love the floral stems in the birdcage! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete